The goal of this play party is to create a consent focused space for new and experienced people where everyone is actively negotiating to obtain enthusiastic consent, while respecting the boundaries of others. Additionally, we strive for diversity and inclusion in gender identity, race, sexuality, and sexual preference.
Please know that the party is for adults only and identification, for proof of age, is checked at the door.
- everyone must show proof of being fully vaccinated and boosted.
- everyone must have a negative COVID-19 test. Either bring an unopened COVID-19 rapid test or purchase one at the door ($20)
- everyone will have their temperatures checked via a contactless thermometer
- anyone with flu-like symptoms will be asked to leave
- anyone with a failing test cannot be admitted to the party.
We will be selling COVID-19 rapid antigen tests for $20 at the door and optionally bundled in with your ticket.
How to attend?
If you have not attended and want to, please fill out this form introducing yourself, to start the screening process.
Please know that the in the calendar month you apply, you're actually applying to go to following month's party.
You must be screened to attend the party! We verify every ticket holder was screened.
Why You May Want to Attend
- No gendered pricing scheme, creating male entitlement and excluding wonderful people with alternative gender identities
- Everyone is screened for a detailed understanding of consent
- We take consent violations seriously
- The burden of a consent violation is on the person doing the offending action
- We are committed to creating a safe space for everyone
- Diversity and inclusion has been the goal from the start
- The party is not about money. The cover charge keeps the event self-sustaining.
To offset the costs, there is a cover charge to afford food, beverages, damage repair and safe-sex supplies. The cost is $35. Please note that, if you arrive at the gate after 7:30pm, there is an additional $40 at the door. (Must be present for the opening circle.)
If the cost is too high, please fill out the volunteer form! It’s a great way to meet people and you'd have our gratitude.
We have positions for:
- Set-up - Arrives at 6pm. Sets up rooms with supplies, towels, etc. moves furniture.
- Monitors - Checks to ensure everyone is safe. You work 1 or more hours. For each hour past the first, you generate a credit for yourself or a friend.
- Clean-up - 1 hour from 2am to 3am. You are able to crash at the Safehouse.
- Door - 1.5 hours, greeting people. Checking vaccination status, temperature, etc.
If you haven't been to the parties, we suggest just starting off as a guest. If you're nervous, we suggest you volunteer doing setup to get a feel for your hosts and the environment.
- Dress to impress someone.
- No jeans, sneakers or t-shirts. Dress to impress someone.
- There's an opening circle to hear the rules, expectations and introduce yourself as well as your desires and boundaries.
- After 7:30pm you must pay an additional $40. (We want you present for the opening circle.)
- Do not buy a ticket unless you have been screened.
- Do not discuss what goes on at the party outside the party.
- Respect everyone’s privacy and never reveal the identity of other attendees.
- Acquire enthusiastic consent from anyone before interacting.
- No cell phones out except in the garage or outside.
- Be welcoming, kind, courteous, and respectful to everyone.
- No smoking or vaping inside. (Smoking outside is fine.)
- No shoes, drinks or food upstairs. (Water is okay.)
- No play in the bathrooms.
- No bare butts on furniture
A detailed guide to the party is available.