NEEHU is a 4 day recreational hypnosis convention; this year's theme is science and technology (and hypnosis!)
Join us for a long weekend of hypnokinky fun with a science twist! Thursday will be an exploratorium style somewhat planned in advance unconference with some show-and-tell, and various things to experience. Bring your fun hypno toys, tech-oriented BDSM gadgets (IE TENS, violet wand, remote controlled toys...) and share your knowledge and experience!
Friday through Sunday will be a more traditional style conference, with classes during the day and a play party in our hotel-based dungeon at night.
Your registration includes:
Vaccination required, policy re: masking to be determined based on how the winter COVID season is going and case load at the time of the conference.
As always, if you feel sick, please stay home!
In addition to these rules, we have a mandatory consent orientation (in person or on video)
This is a brief version of our rules; before purchasing your tickets, you will need to agree that you have read the full rules.
1. You must be at least 18 years old and a registered and paid attendee to attend.
2. COVID Policies. Attendees must provide proof of vaccination [further policy TBD by COVID situation closer to time of event].
The hotel is a non-smoking venue (this includes weed and vaping.) No fire/fire play allowed in the hotel.
Intoxicated/high people will not be allowed to enter convention spaces.
No illegal drugs.
4. No photography or audio/video recording of classes or presenters. Photography is allowed in convention areas against walls with consent of everyone in the picture. Audio/video recording in private only.
5. No vaginal/anal/oral sex in convention spaces.
6. Please contain your fluids. Dispose of sharps safely. Use chux or a tarp if needed.
7. Give and receive informed and affirmative consent for your trance/play.
8. Nudity is allowed in the dungeons at our play party.
9. Respect the Con staff and Playspace Monitors.
10. Respect other hotel guests. Please be quiet and appropriately dressed outside convention spaces in the hotel.
11. Respect other event attendees. Don't touch anyone or their property without their permission.
12. Respect the space. Please clean up after yourself and your scenes.
13. Respect the scenes of others.
14. House safeword is “SAFEWORD” or “RED”.
15. Have fun and enjoy yourself.