By the end of this class, you will have learned a hishi full body harness and a karada chest harness. While both harnesses are beautiful to look at, they can also be loaded for suspension!
Prerequisites: You must be able to tie a single column tie and basic hitches and frictions, including half hitches, munter hitches, X frictions, and half-moon frictions. You can find a tutorial for single column ties here, and you can find tutorials for the other skills on The Duchy, Rope365, and Shibari Study. If you plan on loading your harnesses, you must be able to tie hangers and uplines. These skills are not being taught in this class.
We are implementing a maximum capacity of 25 attendees due to limited space, so if you want to come, you should reserve your tickets online ahead of time. You can reserve a ticket online and pay for it an alternate way if you want to avoid this site's processing fees; just select the appropriate ticket and pay for it using one of the methods listed.
Some other notes for the group:
- Please review our group rules. You can also print and sign our liability waiver and Code of Conduct Agreement from the same page on our website. If you don't, we'll have you sign them when you check in.
- Bring a blanket or yoga mat to sit or tie on, if desired, as well as water, rope, and safety shears. There are a few chairs. We will have loaner rope available to borrow if you don't own any.
- Dress comfortably in clothing that isn't too loose or flowy and still permits a full range of motion (many people wear workout clothing).
- Vanilla to the door, no nudity inside; genitals must be covered.
- You can come alone or with a partner, but we won't match up single attendees for you. You can pair yourselves up if desired.
- All attendees are required to be vaccinated against COVID, and we will check your valid photo ID and proof of vaccination at the door. If you can't be vaccinated for legitimate reasons, please reach out to Cait at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand.
- Please don't attend if you're feeling ill or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 (review symptoms here). If you can't attend due to illness, we'll refund your tickets fully.
- You can start arriving at 12:00. Please try to arrive early! We will be closing the doors at 12:30 and making opening remarks so we can start ASAP. If you know you're going to be late, please text Cait at (207) 558-2930.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Otherwise, we hope to see you there!