We'll start with a discussion and then a demonstration on how to utilize suturing during a scene. Then you will learn how to perform various suturing techniques and have HANDS ON practice time under supervision (if desired).
Please bring your own sharps supplies (skin prep materials, gloves, etc.) if you have them. A small kit including needle drivers, forceps, suture scissors, and 2 packets of suture will be provided to each participant. Extra supplies will be available but limited.
We are implementing a maximum capacity of 20 attendees due to limited space, so if you want to come, you should quickly reserve your tickets online! Also, if you want to avoid Forbidden Tickets's fees, you can select the registration-only ticket and pay an alternate way. We accept cash, checks, credit/debit cards, PayPal (@ropespaced), Venmo (@ropespaced), and Cashapp ($ropespaced). If you pay one of these ways ahead of time (not at the door), please indicate which order it's for (the email address on your order works). If the ticket cost is a little out of your budget, contact us and maybe we can work something out!
Some notes for the group:
- Please review our group rules. Attending the jam constitutes your agreement to follow the rules. If you aren't willing to do that, please don't attend. You can also print our Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Agreement from the same page to speed up the check-in process. If you don't print them ahead of time, we'll have you sign them at the door.
- You may bring a blanket or yoga mat to sit on, if desired; there are only a few chairs. Please check in with us before bringing a massage table. You may also bring water and snacks.
- Vanilla-ish to the door. Inside, genitals/anuses must be covered. We encourage you to dress however you'd like otherwise!
- You can come alone or with a partner, but we won't match up single attendees for you. You can pair yourselves up if desired.
- All attendees are required to be vaccinated against COVID, and WE WILL CHECK YOUR ID AND PROOF OF VACCINATION AT THE DOOR. If you can't be vaccinated for legitimate reasons, please reach out to us beforehand. If you'd like, you can send pictures of your ID and vax information to Cait at email@example.com.
- Please don't attend if you're feeling ill or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 (review symptoms here).
- You can start arriving at 4:30. Please arrive early to get through the check-in process and get set up so that we can start promptly at 5:00. If you know you're going to be late, text Cait at (207) 558-2930. If you arrive and the door is locked, please ring the doorbell.
- There is plenty of parking. When you turn onto Ingersoll Drive, the parking lot is the first left, and we are the first building on the left. We are the second-floor end unit; you'll see large windows and skylights from outside. Please text Cait at (207) 558-2930 if you have trouble finding us.
- No smoking indoors.
- No guns or weapons allowed on the premises.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can also message @ropespaced (Cait) or @Griffin207 (Griffin) on FetLife. Otherwise, we hope to see you there!