Almost everyone has incorporated spanking in some form into their kinky bag of tricks. SPANK is a pansexual celebration of that erotic art of spanking - from sensual sensation play to butt-blistering beatings, and everything in between. While spanking is the focus of the night, only your imagination can limit the kind of fun you can have at San Francisco's hottest spanking party!
Bring your creativity, your energy, your awesome self. This party is a perfect way to celebrate your love of spanking at a fun party. See old friends, make new ones, and play the night away at the first SPANK! party of 2022!
Connect With Others Who Are Going?
Match, chat, and meet the SPANK! community? Check out SPANK! - San Francisco's Hottest Spanking Party! on the Bloom Community app.
SPANK! Will Feature:
- Ice-breakers to help you connect.
- House tops - Come and get a spanking courtesy of our friendly and experienced house tops!
- Savor the delicious spread for when a different kind of hunger strikes.
- Atmospheric vibes in a unique community dungeon space providing a great backdrop to a night of spanking fun.
- Outdoor social and play areas - for all comfort levels.
Feeling Welcome & Accepted
This party is for adults of all gender identities, sexual orientations, relationship configurations, races, ethnicities, body types, roles, and experience levels. We expect all attendees to honor the diversity of the spanking and BDSM communities, and will not tolerate behavior or language to the contrary at SPANK!
Dress to impress! Dungeon blacks, lingerie, or fetishwear are always welcome. If nothing else comes to mind then dress as you would for a night out. You can be kinky, subversive, etc. No street clothes, sneakers, etc.
Important: You must be fully vaccinated and boosted as of the day of the event.
This means you must have received your booster on or before 03/05/2022 and can demonstrate this with your official digital vaccine record. If you received your vaccination in California please get your vaccination record QR code from the state website and show it to the security staff upon arrival at SPANK! along with your ID. We recommend that you screenshot the page with your QR code for easier retrieval.
If you were vaccinated and/or boosted in a state or country without a digital vaccine record, see this Fetlife page.
Prior to being allowed to enter the party, the COVID-19 safety protocol for all guests is to:
- Verify with a digital vaccine record that they have been fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 (If you were vaccinated in a state or country without a digital vaccine record, see this page for more information)).
- Have their temperature checked.
- Take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door.
- Remain masked throughout the party except when actively eating, drinking or engaging in oral play.
If a guest's temperature is elevated or their rapid test is positive for COVID-19 they will be disallowed entry and receive a refund of their ticket. The cost of the test is non-refundable.
More COVID-19 Safety Information For Our Events.
Consent is Paramount
Part of our responsibility in fostering a consent culture is to provide some guidance to help prevent consent incidents from happening at our events.
- Informed and voluntary consent is always required before play. The entire scope of any scene, including what parts of the body there may be contact with and the nature of such contact, should be negotiated prior to beginning any actual play.
- People at our events come from different backgrounds and have vastly different life experiences. All attendees may expect to be treated by event staff and other attendees with respect irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, body type, disability, etc.
- People can expect that their persons and property shall not be touched without prior permission.
- Attendees should not be addressed as “Mistress”, “Sir”, “slut”, “slave”, etc. or any potentially offensive terms or violating words unless they have given prior permission.
- Each participant in a scene is responsible for making sure that everyone involved in the scene has the mental and emotional ability to give informed and voluntary consent for the scene. We consider people who are under the influence of substances, in subspace or otherwise not in a clear state of mind to be incapable of giving informed and voluntary consent.
- While playing, players may not do anything that was not already explicitly agreed to.
- Any participant in a scene has the right to withdraw consent at any time by means of an agreed-upon safeword, a non-verbal safe-sign or using the house safeword “SAFEWORD”. Once consent is withdrawn, all activity in the scene must stop.
Any consent concerns can be confidentially given to the hosts at the event, on Fetlife @Afterdark-Events or by email at email@example.com.